Ljutenica is a traditional product from the Balkans, whose main ingredient is roasted peppers and eggplant. Along with tomatoes, carrots and a mixture of spices they give Ljutenica its unique hot taste. It does not contain any preservatives, flavour enhancers or colourants. Traditionally, it is consumed as a side dish. It can also be enjoyed as a spread on breads. It goes great with salads, roasted or grilled vegetables and other roasted dishes.
Sinea Ljutenica is free from
Extraordinary sinea Ljutenica
- 100% plant-based chutney made from roasted peppers.
- Free from preservatives and aromas.
- Free from colourants and flavour enhancers.
- Genuine taste of roasted vegetables.
- Based on a traditional Balkan recipe.
- Our recipe is a softer alternative to Ajvar.
- It is great to add taste to your goulash, soup or risotto.
Ingredients: Roasted pepper 41%, eggplant 21%, tomato 15%, carrot 10%, garlic, vegetable oil, sugar, table salt, spices.
Packaging: glass jar 240g / 275ml
Nutrition information per 100g of product
|Energy||700 kJ / 167 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.1g|
|of which sugars||9.6g|
Once opened, store in a fridge and use within 5 days.
Best before: 1 year.